My dearest friend, Akanksha, from The World Past Me, has been kind enough to nominate me for the Infinity Dreams Award. I thank her from the bottom on my heart for considering me for this award. I love the poems that she writes, hence, please do check out her wonderful blog.
This award is accompanied by a few rules:
# Thank and follow the blog that nominated you.
# Tell us 11 facts about yourself
# Answer the questions that were set for you to answer
# Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them.
Would you like to know some interesting facts about me? Here’s the list:
1. I’m a die-hard fan of football!
2. I learnt to cook Chicken Tikka Butter Masala! 😀
3. I can’t sing. When I try to sing, people think I’m reciting a poem. 😦
4. My aunt’s pet, Stevy, had bitten me four years ago. The mark is still prominent!
5. I love mangoes!
6. I had won the Student of the Year award in school.
7. I love to spend my time in the lap of nature.
8. I stay away from gaming!
9. I had fallen down when I had worn a pair of stilettos for the first time.
10. I used to hate boys till I was sixteen!
11. I have been blessed with a wonderful partner who loves me unconditionally! Now, let me answer the questions that have been set for me to answer:
1. Are you a writer or a poet?
# I started off as a poet initially. However, I think I’m developing my skills as a writer of recently.
2. If you could come back from the dead to do one thing, what would it be?
# I would rise from the dead to wipe away the tears flowing down the cheek of my loved ones. I cannot bear to see them cry.
3. A few close friends or tonnes of friends?
# I would prefer to enjoy the company of a few close friends rather than tonnes of friends because I would love to share my thoughts and feelings with my true friends who understand me.
4. What do you think can lead to peace?
# I think self-introspection can develop every individual and eventually lead to peace.
5. What do you dislike about yourself and why?
# I dislike the fact that I can bear the grief alone because it is because of this quality of mine that people forget that even I feel hurt and need to be caressed sometimes.
6. How old are you?
# I’m eighteen! I’ve been waiting to get to this age for years! 😀
7. What is the meaning behind your blog’s title?
# My blog has no title because I want my blog to be simple enough to attract readers through my writing only and not my posts.
8. What do you like shopping the most?
# Chocolates, journals, pens and books! I’m never satisfied with the quantity of these when I buy these!
9. How many contacts are there on your phone?
10. Favorite food?
# Anything and everything that my mother cooks for me!
11. Favorite book?
# My favourite books are many. So, I would not mention a few of them and leave out the rest. 🙂
Inspired by Yoshiko, I would like to extend this award to each and every blogger. Feel free to accept the award and answer the questions that had been set for me by my dear friend, Akanksha.