It is an honour to be bestowed upon by the Liebster Award. I thank Kavita( Musings of Life) for nominating me for this prestigious award. It is overwhelming to have received two awards in just about a month of blogging. Thank you Kavita for inspiring me with this award.
This award is accompanied by the following rules:
1. Put the Liebster Award logo on your blog.
2.Answer the questions given and then come up with 10 new ones to ask your nominations.
3. Nominate 8 other blogs, let them know you have nominated them and put a link to their blog in your post.
5. You must tell all the blogs that you have nominated them.
Kavita has been kind enough to ask me certain questions. I feel humbled to answer her questions back.
1.What is the meaning of your name?
#’Yashika’ means ‘successful’.
2. What’s the first scene that comes to your mind when you think of the word PEACE?
# The bountiful nature.
3. The best compliment you have received so far.
# Your presence in my life can never be replaced by anyone else.
4.Your favourite music group and your reason for liking them?
# Linkin Park because my best friend makes me listen to them and he makes me appreciate them forcefully!
5. That one quality you wish you had in you?
# I wish I could fight for what I love. I just let go of my love.
6. The best meal according to you?
# Traditional Bengali cuisine.
7. Give in or bow out? What’s important to you?
8. Describe your life in one sentence?
# Sometimes, silence becomes the only mode of communication.
9. Best friend or many friends and why do you think so?
# Best friend. It’s better to have someone in your life who will support you in both your good and bad times.
10. Your Motto in life?
# Live through the unbearable storm with courage to enjoy the blissful rain that would eventually wash away your pain.
With sheer pleasure, I hereby announce the nominees for the Liebster Award:
1. Akanksha- The World Past Me
2. Nimmi- Soul mate’s- so near, yet so far
3. Kriti- Slice of life
4. Abhinav- Subdued Flamboyance
5. Upen- voiceURmind
6. Rekha- Window With A View
7. Swajithkas- Quotations, Idioms & Proverbs
8. Shruti- In love with a twilightstar
Your set of questions are as follows:
1. What’s your profession?
2. If given a chance to change your profession, what would you like to become?
3. What’s your reason behind starting this blog?
4. Who is your role model?
5. Which place is your dream destination?
6. Name the person who loves you the most.
7. Which bloggers inspire you?
8. Where do you see yourself ten years from the present?
9. Which is your favourite cartoon character?
10. If given a chance, which fictional character would you like to become?
Thank you everyone for your love and support.